A Top-down, Constraint-driven Design Methodology for Analog Integrated Circuits by Eric Felt, Edward Liu, Alper Demir, Edoardo Charbon, Iasson Vassiliou, Umakanta Choudhury, Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, Henry Chang, Enrico Malavasi (Paperback, 2012)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- Author(s)Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli,Alper Demir,Edoardo Charbon,Edward Liu,Enrico Malavasi,Eric Felt,Henry Chang,Iasson Vassiliou,Umakanta Choudhury
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/12/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction. 2. Design Methodology. 3. Simulation and Behavioral Modeling. 4. Architectural Mapping and Optimization. 5. Constraint-Driven Layout Synthesis. 6. Bottom-Up Verification. 7. Testing. 8. Module Generation. 9. Current Source Digital-to-Analog Converter Design Example. 10. Sigma-Delta Analog-to-Digital Converter Design Example. 11. Video Driver Design Example. 12. Conclusions. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.