All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConnecting current research and real world application, this personalized digital learning program, helps students in gaining an insight they need to study smarter and improve performance.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Santrock received his Ph.D. from the College of Education and Human Development at the University of Minnesota. He taught at the University of Charleston and the University of Georgia before joining the faculty at the University of Texas at Dallas. He has worked as a school psychologist and currently teaches educational psychology every year at the undergraduate level. In 2006, John received the University of Texas at Dallas Excellence in teaching award. His research has included publications in the Journal of Educational Psychology that focus on the contextual aspects of affectively-toned cognition and children's self-regulatory behavior as well as teachers' perceptions of children from divorced families. He has been a member of the editorial boards of Developmental Psychology and Child Development. His publications include these exceptional McGraw-Hill texts: Child Development, 13th Ed; Life-Span Development, 14th Edition; Adolescence, 14th Edition; Psychology, 7th Edition; and Educational Psychology, 4th Edition.
- Author(s)John W. Santrock
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCollege Ie Overruns
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1397 g
- Width228 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.84Trending at £5.96
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.