All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an account of a journey on horseback made by the author through Cappadocia, Iran and into Pakistan. Places visited include Pasargad, Niksh-i-Rustan and Persepolis as well as the valley of the Assassins and Kurdistan. The high point is when she buys a fine grey stallion called Keyif.
- Author(s)Christina Dodwell
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/12/1988
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/05/2000
- Content NoteIllustrationssome col.), maps,(col.)ports.
- Weight157 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.