All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the disappearance of their father and the sudden death of their mother, Lee Hart and his deaf brother, Ned, imagine all is lost until Lee lands a traineeship at their local funeral home and discovers there is life after death.
- Author BiographyKitty Aldridge was born in the Middle East but grew up in England. A graduate of the Drama Centre, London, she has since worked in theatre, film, and television as an actress and writer. Her first novel, Pop (Cape, 2001), was longlisted for the Orange Prize for Fiction 2002 and shortlisted for the Pendleton May First Novel Award 2002. Her second novel, Cryers Hill, was published by Cape in 2007. Her short story, Arrivederci Les, won the Bridport Short Story Prize 2011 (Bridport Prize Anthology 2011).
- PrizesLong-listed for Women's Prize for Fiction 2013.
- Author(s)Kitty Aldridge
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintJonathan Cape Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/12/2015
- Weight354 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £7.47Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.