All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA provocative exploration of how the legal system's response to domestic violence developed, why that response is flawed, and what we should do to change it.
- Author BiographyLeigh Goodmark is Professor of Law, Director of Clinical Education, and Co-Director of the Center on Applied Feminism at the University of Baltimore School of Law.
- Author(s)Leigh Goodmark
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.08
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £37.74Trending at £39.98
- £29.99Trending at £40.99
- £18.42Trending at £18.91
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.