All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thoughtful and beautifully crafted epilogue to the history of slavery - essential reading for anyone interested in American history.
- Author BiographyV.S. Naipaul was born in Trinidad in 1932. He is the author of thirteen works of fiction, including A Bend in the River, The Mystic Masseur and The Enigma of Arrival, and ten books of non-fiction including An Area of Darkness and Among the Believers. He has won the Booker Prize, the John Llewelyn Rhys Memorial Prize, the Hawthornden Prize, the WH Smith award and in 1993 was awarded the first David Cohen British Literature Award. His latest novel, Half A Life, was published in September 2001. Shortly afterwards he was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature. He lives in Wiltshire.
- Author(s)V. S. Naipaul
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/01/2003
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/06/2011
- Weight324 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.