Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- Author(s)Idan Landau
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- Series TitleLinguistic Inquiry Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number71
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Author BiographyIdan Landau is Associate Professor in the Department of Foreign Languages and Linguistics at Ben-Gurion University. He is the author of Elements of Control: Structure and Meaning in Infinitival Constructions, The Locative Syntax of Experiencers (MIT Press), and Control in Generative Grammar: A Research Companion.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.