CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a bridge between an undergraduate course in Real Analysis and a first graduate-level course in Measure Theory and Integration. The main goal of this book is to prepare students for what they may encounter in graduate school, but will be useful for many beginning graduate students as well.
- Author BiographyGail S. Nelson, Carleton College, Northfield, MN, USA.
- Author(s)Gail S. Nelson
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- Series TitleStudent Mathematical Library
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.