CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes some of the most important examples of spectral sequences and some of their most spectacular applications.
- Author BiographyJohn McCleary is Professor of Mathematics at Vassar College on the Elizabeth Stillman Williams Chair. His research interests lie at the boundary between geometry and topology, especially where algebraic topology plays a role. His papers on topology have appeared in Inventiones Mathematicae, the American Journal of Mathematics and other journals, and he has written expository papers that have appeared in American Mathematical Monthly. He is also interested in the history of mathematics, especially the history of geometry in the nineteenth century and of topology in the twentieth century. He is the author of Geometry from a Differentiable Viewpoint and A First Course in Topology: Continuity and Dimension and he has edited proceedings in topology and in history, as well as a volume of the collected works of John Milnor. He has been a visitor to the mathematics institutes in Goettingen, Strasbourg and Cambridge, and to MSRI in Berkeley.
- Author(s)John McCleary
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2000
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.58
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note48 b/w illus.
- Weight1020 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Series Edited byBela Bollobas,W. Fulton,A. Katok,F. Kirwan,P. Sarnak,B. Simon,B. Totaro
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.