Consider these sponsored items
- £68.69Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible Second Edition of A User's Manual to the PMBOK Guide walks the reader through the new Fifth Edition of the PMBOK Guide, beginning with the process definition, then a description of the intent of the process, followed by a discussion of the individual ITTOs (inputs, tools and techniques and outputs).
- Author BiographyCYNTHIA STACKPOLE SNYDER, PMP, EVP, MBA, is a well-known project management consultant who served as the project manager for the team that created PMI's PMBOK(R) Guide Fourth Edition. Her successful A Project Manager's Book of Forms has been packaged with the PMBOK(R) Guide Fourth Edition and is used by professionals and students.
- Author(s)Cynthia Snyder Stackpole
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/01/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.