All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a unique and moving account of a country in transition and the pivotal roles played by those on the ground in the final years of empire.
- Author BiographyHilary Sunman is a development economist with extensive experience working in Africa and Asia. She studied Economics and Sociology at the University of East Anglia, followed by an MA in Development Economics.
- Author(s)Hilary Sunman
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black white integrated
- Weight522 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Foreword byPeter Hennessy
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.