All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConceived by Chris Grey as an antidote to conventional textbooks, each book in the 'Very Short, Fairly Interesting and Reasonably Cheap' series takes a core area of the curriculum and turns it on its head by providing a critical and sophisticated overview of the key issues and debates in an informal, conversational and often humorous way.
- Author BiographyTony Dundon is Professor of Human Resource Management and Employment Relations at Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester, UK. He is a Fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences (FAcSS), former Chief Examiner for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and former Editor-in-Chief of the Human Resource Management Journal. He was previously Professor and Head of Management at NUI Galway, Ireland. Niall Cullinane is Senior Lecturer at Queen's University Management School, Queen's University Belfast. He has published previously in Economic and Industrial Democracy, Work Employment and Society, Industrial Law Journal and Human Relations. Adrian Wilkinson is Professor and Director of the Centre for Work, Organisation and Wellbeing at Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia. Prior to his 2006 appointment, Adrian worked at Loughborough University and prior to that Manchester School of Management at the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology, UK. Adrian is a Fellow of the British Academy of Management and Academician of the Academy of Social Sciences and a Fellow of the Australian Academy of Social Sciences. Adrian is Joint Editor-in-Chief of the Human Resource Management Journal (HRMJ).
- Author(s)Adrian Wilkinson,Niall Cullinane,Tony Dundon
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2017
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleVery Short, Fairly Interesting & Cheap Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.