All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionConceived by Chris Grey as an antidote to conventional textbooks, each book in the 'Very Short, Fairly Interesting and Reasonably Cheap' series takes a core area of the curriculum and turns it on its head by providing a critical and sophisticated overview of the key issues and debates in an informal, conversational and often humorous way.
- Author BiographyBrad Jackson is the Head of School of Government and Professor of Public and Community Leadership at Victoria University of Wellington. Prior to this he was the Fletcher Building Education Trust Chair in Leadership and Co-Director of the New Zealand Leadership Institute at The University of Auckland Business School. Brad has authored five books including A Very Short, Fairly Interesting and Reasonably Cheap Book About Studying Leadership and co-edited the Sage Handbook of Leadership and Major Works in Leadership. Brad is the former Vice-Chair of the International Leadership Association, a Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management and The Leadership Trust.
- Author(s)Brad Jackson,Ken Parry
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleVery Short, Fairly Interesting & Cheap Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.