Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionSAGE's A Very Short, Fairly Interesting and reasonably Cheap Book About series shies away from the sterility of conventional textbooks, offering students an informal and accessible overview of the field that questions and challenges the traditional literature.
- Author BiographyChris Grey is Professor of Organization Studies at the School of Management at Royal Holloway, University of London. Before that he held Professorships at the Universities of Warwick and Cambridge. He is also Visiting Research Fellow at Cambridge and has been Velux Foundation Visiting Professor at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, Visiting Professor at the Universite Paris-Dauphine, France and a Visiting Fellow at the Stockholm Centre for Organizational Research, Sweden. Between 2010 and 2012 he was a Leverhulme Major Research Fellow. For six years he was Editor-in-Chief of Management Learning and is currently an Associate Editor of Organization and a European Co-editor of the Journal of Management Inquiry. Apart from publishing numerous articles in academic journals, he co-edited Rethinking Management Education (Sage, 1996), Essential Readings in Management Learning (Sage, 2004) and Critical Management Studies: A Reader (Oxford University Press, 2005), co-authored Making Up Accountants (Gower Ashgate, 1998) and is the author of Decoding Organization. Bletchley Park, Codebreaking and Organization Studies (Cambridge University Press, 2012). He currently has an eclectic mix of research interests, including the organization of intelligence and security agen-cies, but his real passion is detective novels and he will one day write the definitive contribution to that genre. He was born in Croydon (Britain's 'New Manhattan'!) in 1964 and may very well be one of the leading organizational theorists that town has produced.
- Author(s)Chris Grey
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleVery Short, Fairly Interesting & Cheap Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/11/2016
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.