Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis anecdotal narrative explores the community lives of New England's working women and men, both black and white, in the half century before the Civil War. The book's collection of original writings reinforces Hansen's arguments and provides an intimate glimpse into life in the area.
- Author BiographyKaren V. Hansen is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Brandeis University.
- Author(s)Karen V. Hansen
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication28/11/1996
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note25 b&w illustrations, 2 maps, 2 tables
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.