All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a welcome twist to the standard book about mountains, aiming to answer just why the mountains exert such fascination over so many people.
- Author BiographyIan R Mitchell is a historian who gave up teaching to write full time. He is the author of several prize-winning books on mountains and the great outdoors. A lifelong hill-walker, he has had 40 years of experience of mountains throughout the world.
- Author(s)Dave Brown,Ian R. Mitchell
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/04/2015
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.