Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionAt the heart of Drewermann's non-violent interpretation of key Christian beliefs is his analysis of a violent image of God that characterizes traditional interpretations of sin and the cross. His empathic critique of the clerical mentality, ideology, and culture ( The Cleric ) led to his being silenced by Roman Catholic authorities in 1991.
- Author BiographyMatthias Beier is coordinator of the Doctor of Ministry Program in Pastoral Care and Counselling at Drew Theological School and has a private psychoanalytic practice in New York City. He teaches at both Drew and Fordham universities.
- Author(s)Matthias Beier
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.