Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a fresh approach to the history of Ancient Rome, full of historical information about interesting tourist attractions, important festivals and the fashions and customs of the period. This title also includes a guide to the best villas, hotels and markets.
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleVisitor's Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.99Trending at £19.80
- £14.31Trending at £15.56
- £3.70Trending at £4.06
- £7.99Trending at £10.07
- £12.21Trending at £15.14
- £9.38Trending at £11.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.