All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to South Georgia. It features hundreds of color photographs of the diverse wildlife and breathtaking scenery to be found at this tourist destination. It also describes the history, geology, and culture of South Georgia.
- Author BiographySally Poncet conducts research on seabirds, invasive species, and habitat restoration in the Falkland Islands and South Georgia. Kim Crosbie worked as a naturalist and guide to South Georgia for more than twelve years and now works for the International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators.
- Author(s)Kim Crosbie,Sally Poncet
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note450 color illus.
- Weight397 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementSecond
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.50
- £8.70Trending at £9.71
- £19.37Trending at £29.99
- £7.40Trending at £9.98
- £6.03Trending at £6.58
- £7.20Trending at £12.95
- £5.10Trending at £5.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.