CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
A Visitor's Guide to the Colonial and Revolutionary South: Includes Delaware, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, and Mississippi by Robert Foulke, Patricia Foulke (Paperback, 2008)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionInsightful coverage of key Colonial and Revolutionary War-era historic sites throughout the Southern states.
- Author BiographyPatricia Foulke has been studying, teaching, writing, and traveling the world for almost 55 years. Along with her husband, she is also the author of guides to important Colonial and Revolutionary sites and events in the Mid-Atlantic and the South. Her travel stories focusing on history, culture, and heritage are widely published in newspapers and magazines. She lives with her husband in Lake George, New York.
- Author(s)Patricia Foulke,Robert Foulke
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication16/12/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.