All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionNonprofit organizations are playing an increasingly important role in delivering basic government services. Yet they are discouraged by federal law from participating in legislative lobbying efforts ueven on issues that affect their clients directly.
- Author BiographyJeffrey M. Berry is John Richard Skuse Class of 1941 Professor of Political Science at Tufts University, USA. His most recent book, The New Liberalism: The Rising Power of Citizen Groups (Brookings, 1999) won the Policy Studies Organization's 1999 best book award. David F. Arons is codirector of Charity Lobbying in the Public Interest.
- Author(s)Jeffrey M. Berry
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication30/08/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight18 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.