A Voting Rights Odyssey: Black Enfranchisement in Georgia by Laughlin McDonald (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £59.64Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £14.38Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £18.86Trending at £19.19
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.55Trending at £29.68
- £13.15Trending at £15.72
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
About this product
- DescriptionDetails the efforts of the white leadership in Georgia to deny blacks their voting rights.
- Author Biographyfm.author_biographical_note1
- Author(s)Laughlin McDonald
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus.
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.