Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionBiographies of twelve of the leading personalities in turbulence research chart the development of the subject from Reynolds onward.
- Author BiographyPeter A. Davidson is Professor in the Department of Engineering at the University of Cambridge. Yukio Kaneda is Professor in the Department of Computational Science and Engineering at the Graduate School of Engineering, University of Nagoya, Japan. Keith Moffatt is Professor Emeritus of Mathematical Physics at the University of Cambridge and Fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge. Katepalli R. Sreenivasan is University Professor in the Department of Physics and the Courant Institute for Mathematical Sciences, New York University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note65 b/w illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKatepalli R. Sreenivasan,Keith Moffatt,Peter A. Davidson,Yukio Kaneda
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.