CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionA two-volume account, published in French in 1717 and translated in 1718, of a scientific voyage to the Black Sea.
- Author(s)Joseph Pitton de Tournefort
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication28/04/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Travel, Middle East and Asia Minor
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note45 b/w illus.
- Weight1250 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Translated byJohn Ozell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.