All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.11Trending at £7.55
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionHe knew practically every important figure in the cultural and public life of his time, including Oscar Wilde, Winston Churchill, James Joyce, Ezra Pound, and Eamon de Valera.
- Author BiographyJOHN KELLY is Professor of English at Oxford University and General Editor of the 12-volume Collected Letters of W.B.Yeats. He has published widely on Anglo-Irish and Modernist literature, and has recently selected and introduced the twelve volumes of the Hibernia: Literature and Nation in Victorian Ireland series.
- Author(s)John Kelly
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/03/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAuthor Chronologies Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVII, 367 p.
- Weight641 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.