All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe first of four monumental volumes that will follow the story of waka, the classical tradition of Japanese poetry, from its beginnings in ancient song to the sixteenth century.
- Author BiographyEdwin A. Cranston is Professor of Japanese Literature at Harvard University.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight1575 g
- Width166 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Translated byEdwin A. Cranston
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.