All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.89Was:£12.99Free postage
- £11.81Was:£12.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionJohn had always wanted to walk the coastline of the UK and after successful hip surgery, after a foot and mouth epidemic that had all but closed the countryside was declared over, he set off on foot from Land's End to circumnavigate an island with a longer coastline than France or India with a variety of landscapes, seascapes and cultures.
- Author BiographyJohn Brant Chatterton is an independent consultant in river and coastal management and has had a lifelong passion for the coastal environment both professionally and for recreation. Examining maps of Britain as a child, John one day dreamt of fulfilling an ambition to walk the whole coast and explore the history, geography and culture of our sceptred isle. A Walk by the Sea is John's autobiography.
- Author(s)John Brant Chatterton
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/08/2016
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.