All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA riotously funny romance of misunderstanding and mayhem. It's a must for anyone who's ever fallen for the wrong man.
- Author BiographyCarole Matthews is an internationally bestselling author and her unique sense of humour has won her legions of fans and critical acclaim throughout the world. Carole has presented on television and is a regular radio guest. When she is not writing novels and television scripts she manages to find time to trek in the Himalayas, rollerblade in Central Park, take tea in China and snooze in her garden shed in Milton Keynes.
- Author(s)Carole Matthews
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/01/1999
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1999
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date17/01/2011
- Weight189 g
- Width178 mm
- Height25 mm
- Spine179 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- gloria250109 Jun, 2014by
Fantastic read very funny
I really enjoyed this book, couldent put it down and found it laugh out loud funny. a great book. the story line was fantastic and I felt as if I was living with the people in the village.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £51.99
- £4.45Trending at £4.67
- £4.94Trending at £6.98
- £4.94Trending at £7.63
- £4.90Trending at £6.80
- £4.58Trending at £4.63
- £5.95Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.