Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionA happy marriage of personal memoir and local history. In a tremendously entertaining style, and with real honesty, the author tells not only of his own childhood but also reveals the stories - skeletons and all! - of generations of his family, and tells the history of Wigan along the way.
- Author(s)John Sharrock Taylor
- PublisherCarnegie Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2010
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalatine Books
- Content Note40 illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.