All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £23.86Trending at £40.00
- £8.01Trending at £9.99
- £10.73Trending at £13.78
- £3.79Trending at £5.99
- £4.99Trending at £5.52
- £12.24Trending at £13.78
- £11.32Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionProvides young readers with an introduction to wind, using rhyming text, illustrations and fun facts.
- Author BiographyCharles Ghigna (also known as Father Goose) lives in a treehouse in Alabama. He is the author of more than 100 award-winning books for children and adults from Random House, Capstone, Disney, Hyperion, Scholastic, Simon & Schuster, Abrams, Charlesbridge and other publishers. His poems appear in hundreds of magazines from The New Yorker and Harper's to Cricket and Highlights. He is a former poetry editor of the English Journal and nationally syndicated feature writer for Tribune Media Services.
- Author(s)Charles Ghigna
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNonfiction Picture Books: Springtime Weather Wonders
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Width228 mm
- Height228 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.