All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the poems gathered here Catherine takes a frank look at everyday life, human nature, relationships, our needs, desires and emotions. The poems range from the amusing to moving and from love to war and all are written from the heart by a woman with a view, and the words to express it.
- Author BiographyCatherine Scott started writing poetry at the tender age of 60 and quickly became a regular performer at poetry events in Hull and across Yorkshire.She has been described as 'Hull's answer to Pam Ayers' which she takes as a huge compliment. However, in contrast to Pam's work, Catherine's poetry is occasionally considered unsuitable for the ears of young children!
- Author(s)Catherine Scott
- PublisherBurning Eye Books
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBurning Eye Books
- Out-of-print date09/07/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight135 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.