A Woman's Concise Guide to Common Medical Tests by Caroline De Costa, Michele C. Moore (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.33+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.01Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionA Woman's Concise Guide to Common Medical Tests surveys a variety of standard screening tests commonly suggested by doctors. The authors detail what is considered normal as well as what's not. For each test, there is an explanation of why it may be ordered, how it is done, what sort of preparation may be involved, and what risks may be incurred.
- Author BiographyMichele C. Moore, M.D., is a family physician specializing in women's health. She is the author of The Only Menopause Guide You'll Need and the coauthor, with Caroline M. DeCosta, of Do You Really Need Surgery? A Sensible Guide to Hysterectomy and Other Procedures. Caroline M. de Costa, M.D., professor of Ob/Gyn at James Cook University School of Medicine in Australia, is the author of Tying the Tubes.
- Author(s)Caroline De Costa,Michele C. Moore
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.