CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide explains how women's heart attacks differ from men's, and covers in detail the tests, treatments, and medication survivors should know about. This book provides a road map for prevention through healthy living, so survivors can lower their risk factors and feel better than ever.
- Author BiographyDr. Harvey Kramer is a specialist in cardiovascular diseases at the Danbury Hospital Regional Heart and Vascular Center in Danbury, CT. He is also a professor of clinical medicine at Yale University's School of Medicine. In addition, he is a specialist in clinical hypertension. He is deeply involved with the American Heart Association and formerly was president of the Connecticut American Heart Association. Charlotte Libov is an award-winning women's health author and nationally known speaker on women and heart disease.
- Author(s)Charlotte Libov,Harvey M. Kramer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/04/2007
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Weight299 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.