All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
About this product
- DescriptionA Woman's Guide to Pelvic Health encourages women to address their pelvic floor issues and reclaim their lives.
- Author BiographyElizabeth E. Houser, M.D., is a urologist in Austin, Texas. Stephanie Riley Hahn, P.T., is a physical therapist in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Elizabeth E. Houser,Stephanie Riley Hahn
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleA Johns Hopkins Press Health Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note8 Halftones, black and white; 12 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.