All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.77
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.78Trending at £3.85
- £3.89Trending at £5.95
- £10.21Trending at £10.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe must-have guide from the director of Hazeldens new cutting edge treatment facility for women offers the best-known ways for a women to start owning all the gifts of sobriety.
- Author BiographyBrenda J. Iliff has worked in the addiction treatment field for more than twenty-five years. A clinician, administrator, and lecturer, she is currently the executive director of Hazelden in Naples, Florida. Previously, she was the clinical director of Hazelden's Women's Recovery Center in Center City, Minnesota.Iliff is a Minnesota native who resides with her husband in Naples, Florida.
- Author(s)Brenda Iliff
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication18/01/2008
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.