A Woman's Secret for Confident Living: Becoming Who God Made You to be by Karol Ladd (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.15Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.77Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.29
- £69.50Trending at £109.45
- £15.17Trending at £16.06
- £25.45Trending at £34.83
- £50.40Trending at £51.23
- £30.79Trending at £33.96
- £31.63Trending at £49.77
About this product
- DescriptionWith biblical wisdom and an inspiring belief in God's purpose for each woman, this title helps readers transform the way they see themselves and how they live out their lives as they discover their value and confidence in God. It lets women transform their thinking through powerful prayers.
- Author BiographyKarol Ladd is a gifted Bible teacher and a bestselling author. Her more than 30 releases include Unfailing Love and A Woman's Secret for Confident Living book and DVD, all in the Positive Woman Connection Bible study series; Positive Life Principles for Women; and The Power of a Positive Woman. Known as The Positive Lady, she is a popular speaker and a frequent guest on radio and television. Her most valued role is that of wife and mother. Visit her website at www.KarolLadd.com for more inspiration and encouragement.
- Author(s)Karol Ladd
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.