Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionDo you yearn for a closer walk with God? For a greater understanding of what it means to let Him live through you? For the marks of His presence in your life? This title gives practical help for how you can do that in this study of the fruit of the Spirit.
- Author BiographyElizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 10 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! She's also a popular speaker at Christian women's events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Elizabeth George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.