Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.83
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £8.99Trending at £9.13
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn this study of the life and work of Saint-Nazaire's shipbuilding workers in the 30 years before World War I, the author shows that the consequences of industrial production for workers differed sharply according to their resources and experiences.
- Author BiographyLESLIE A. SCHUSTER is Associate Professor of History at Rhode Island College.
- Author(s)Leslie A. Schuster
- Date of Publication30/12/2002
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleContributions in Labor Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 58
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight529 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.