CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThought-provoking account of how the world's aging population will impact on society, offering radical solutions.
- Author BiographyJeremy Seabrook is a journalist and writer. He has written for the New Statesman, Guardian, Times and Independent. He writes plays for stage and TV and is the author of numerous books including Pauperland: Poverty and the Poor in Britain (Hurst, 2013) and The Song of the Shirt: The High Price of Cheap Garments, from Blackburn to Bangladesh (Hurst, 2015).
- Author(s)Jeremy Seabrook
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Weight408 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.