Consider these sponsored items
- £26.46Was:£35.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated with expanded coverage of twenty-first century architecture, this new edition uniquely comprises a detailed survey of Western architecture as well as architecture from the Middle East, Africa, Central and South America, India, Russia, China and Japan.
- Author BiographyMichael Fazio is Emeritus Professor of Architecture at Mississippi State University. His most recent book is titled The Domestic Architecture of Benjamin Henry Latrobe (2006). The late Marian Moffett taught architectural history at the University of Tennessee and was co-author of A History of Western Architecture (1989) with Lawrence Wodehouse. Lawrence Wodehouse, also deceased, taught architectural history at the University of Dundee and various American universities. His many books included British Architects 1840 to 1976 (1978) and White of McKim, Mead, and White (1988).
- Author(s)Lawrence Wodehouse,Marian Moffett,Michael Fazio
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication04/02/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note596 illustrations, 369 in colour
- Weight2620 g
- Width220 mm
- Height292 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £20.22Trending at £33.26
- £18.26Trending at £27.06
- £16.01Trending at £20.08
- £17.75Trending at £25.11
- £13.11Trending at £19.99
- £13.36Trending at £20.64
- £12.18Trending at £18.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.