Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated with expanded coverage of twenty-first century architecture, this new edition uniquely comprises a detailed survey of Western architecture as well as architecture from the Middle East, Africa, Central and South America, India, Russia, China and Japan.
- Author BiographyMichael Fazio is Emeritus Professor of Architecture at Mississippi State University. His most recent book is titled The Domestic Architecture of Benjamin Henry Latrobe (2006). The late Marian Moffett taught architectural history at the University of Tennessee and was co-author of A History of Western Architecture (1989) with Lawrence Wodehouse. Lawrence Wodehouse, also deceased, taught architectural history at the University of Dundee and various American universities. His many books included British Architects 1840 to 1976 (1978) and White of McKim, Mead, and White (1988).
- Author(s)Lawrence Wodehouse,Marian Moffett,Michael Fazio
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication04/02/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note596 illustrations, 369 in colour
- Weight2620 g
- Width220 mm
- Height292 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £6.01Trending at £6.94
- £56.74Trending at £69.19
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £44.17
- £16.28Trending at £20.34
- £17.02Trending at £22.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.