A World of Difference: Tackling Inclusion in Schools by Gina Walker, Rosemary Sage (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.93+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.55Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.61Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
About this product
- DescriptionEvery child is different - and yet our schools have a 'one size fits all' curriculum that everyone must follow. 'Inclusion' is the buzzword - but is this ideal really possible? Solutions are needed, and this book provides them.
- Author BiographyDr Rosemary Sage has a practical and academic background in medicine, psychology and education, and is well placed to understand the particular issues surrounding children with different backgrounds, interests and abilities. She is a senior lecturer and Assistant Director of the Centre for Innovation in Raising Educational Achievement (CIREA). Her work has national and international recognition and has won major awards.
- Author(s)Gina Walker,Rosemary Sage
- PublisherNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEmotional Intelligence Collection S.
- Place of PublicationStafford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight519 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Barking Dog Art,Annabel Spenceley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.