All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWishful thinking is a deeply ingrained human trait that has had a long-term distorting effect on ethical thinking. This title ranges over such topics as the concepts of intelligibility, authority, democracy, and criticism; the place of theology in ethics; tragedy and comedy; and the struggle between realism and our search for meaning.
- Author BiographyRaymond Geuss is professor emeritus of philosophy at the University of Cambridge. His books include Politics and the Imagination and Philosophy and Real Politics (both Princeton).
- Author(s)Raymond Geuss
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2014
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.77
- £24.53Trending at £24.87
- £12.41Trending at £21.17
- £17.55Trending at £18.18
- £31.41Trending at £33.28
- £23.03Trending at £24.28
- £23.39Trending at £25.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.