CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis version of the bestselling university handbook prepares students to write well across a wide variety of courses. With practical advice and plenty of student models, the final section of the book is split into nine subject areas to give students more targeted guidance on writing essays in 9 different disciplines.
- Author BiographyDiana Hacker taught in the English faculty at Prince George's Community College in Maryland. During that time she personally class-tested her 'Hacker Handbooks' including the popular 'Bedford Handbook' and 'Writer's Reference' with nearly four thousand students over thirty-five years. Nancy Sommers teaches writing and mentors new writing teachers at Harvard's Graduate School of Education. She has taught composition and directed composition programs for thirty years.
- Author(s)Diana Hacker,Nancy Sommers
- PublisherBedford/Saint Martin's
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBedford/Saint Martin's
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width150 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.