CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA vivid portrait of life in the cockpit above the trenches of the Great War.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Morrow, Jr., is Franklin Professor of History at the University of Georgia and the author of The Great War in the Air and German Air Power in World War I. Earl Rogers, Bogart's son and a former naval aviator, still flies his own plane. He is a consulting civil engineer and freelance writer for In Flight USA and has written for Flying Magazine and other journals.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Series TitleModern War Studies
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note40 Photographs
- Weight525 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byEarl Rogers,John Morrow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.