All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA year in the life of Richmond Park - the largest open space in London - captured in photographs and text.
- Author BiographyJoanna Jackson has lived in Richmond for more than 18 years. She has a strong interest in local history, and in 2000 she wrote and produced an audio tour of Richmond town centre for the local tourist authority. She is a guide at the nearby Wetlands Trust. A keen photographer, her images have been used in cards, calendars and books. Her other titles for Frances Lincoln are A Year in the Life of Kew Gardens, A Year in the Life of Richmond Park, A Year in the Life of Richmond and A Year in the Life of Padstow, Polzeath and Rock.
- Author(s)Joanna Jackson
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2003
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Series TitleA Year in the Life
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight885 g
- Width250 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine19 mm
Most relevant reviews
- oberolm412 May, 2016by
The best book about Richmond Park.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £10.82Trending at £12.99
- £6.02Trending at £8.68
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.34
- £7.17Trending at £8.21
- £35.17Trending at £64.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.