All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.45Trending at £4.50
- £4.72Trending at £4.85
- £10.01Trending at £11.91
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £5.49Trending at £5.56
- £7.70Trending at £8.40
About this product
- DescriptionGod wants to help - and that's why He wrote the Bible. This book helps you learn a lot from the people in it, as well as the adventures they experienced. It is all about - knowing the Bible, discovering what it says, and making it your personal guide in all you do.
- Author BiographyJim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim, author of A Husband After God's Own Heart (a Gold Medallion finalist) and The Bare Bones BibleHandbook, has MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary. He has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Master's Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents.
- Author(s)Jim George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.