All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuiding a boy toward making right choices will equip him to think carefully about his decisions, assuring a more fulfilling and successful life. This book helps them to learn ...why prayer and Bible reading are so essential; what makes for the best kinds of friendships; how school and social skills contribute to a strong future; and, more.
- Author BiographyJim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim, author of A Husband After God's Own Heart (a Gold Medallion finalist) and The Bare Bones BibleHandbook, has MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary. He has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Master's Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents.
- Author(s)Jim George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £130.00
- £14.18Trending at £15.28
- £13.51Trending at £15.60
- £6.82Trending at £8.98
- £18.06Trending at £22.77
- £6.10Trending at £7.98
- £9.99Trending at £11.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.