Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with the A to Z of management in FE, this book includes over fifty entries, from key terms in management theory to exemplary figures in FE and various trends. The entries range from benchmarking and funding, right through to mergers, paperwork and quality.
- Author BiographyDr Susan Wallace is Reader in Post-compulsory Education at Nottingham Trent University. She previously taught for ten years in the Further Education sector, and has worked in a local education authority advisory role for post-16 education. Jonathan Gravells is a Management Consultant specialising in organisation development and change. He is co-author with Susan Wallace, of Mentoring in Further Education, and is currently involved in researching the effectiveness of mentoring for managers in small businesses.
- Author(s)Jonathan Gravells,Susan Wallace
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEssential FE Toolkit S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.