All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete manual for the beginner through to the advanced crochet stitcher. More than 1200 colour photographs of every stitch you will ever need.
- Author BiographyCompiled by the expert team at Country Bumpkin, renowned Australian publishers of embroidery books and magazines.
- Author(s)Country Bumpkin Publications
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleA-Z of Needlecraft
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note1200 colour illustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width210 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £8.21Trending at £10.98
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.