All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £23.91Free postage
- £14.48Was:£17.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to paint 40 exquisite flower portraits in watercolour following Billy Showell's step-by-step instructions.
- Author BiographyBilly Showell graduated from St Martins School of Art with a B.A. in fashion design, but was irresistably drawn to painting and illustration. In 1993 she set course for a career as an artist and now paints, illustrates and teaches botanical painting at her studio and art clubs in the UK, USA and Australia. She lives in Tunbridge Wells, UK with her husband and two sons. Billy has been awarded five Certificates of Botanical Merit from the Society of Botanical Artists and her first book on watercolour flower portraits has been hugely successful in the UK and abroad. Billy's paintings are collected by her followers the world over and many are available as limited edition prints.
- Author(s)Billy Showell
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight910 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- derek891028 Dec, 2016by
This book would be of great interest to any would be painter of flowers. It is well presented with superb paintings and great for to improve my water colour painting.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £10.15Trending at £11.00
- £3.00Trending at £3.84
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.